Služby priamo v resorte
- There is a restaurant on the premises of the resort called SOUL, where the guests can book half-board – www.soulrestaurant.sk
- There is also a fine café and cake shop U Elišky, homemade cakes baked with love right in the premises – always fresh.
- Retail shop KOŠIARIK – organic products from local producers / sausages, bacon, cheese and wine
- Sport shops, Grocery and newsagent
- Bar in the reception offering coffee and drinks
- Paid secure garage parking under the resort compound
- Ski hire nearby
- Culinary restaurant in the hotel Grand
The High Tatras and their surrounds provide their visitors with a wide range of options for trips in summer and in winter too. Not only families with children or tourists will have a field day, but also history and nature lovers, active as well as passive visitors. Choose from the possibilities the High Tatras offer you…
The cable railway is right next to the apartments.
Štrbské Pleso is at 19 kilometres distance and the AquaCity Poprad is also 19 kilometres away from the Hrebienok Resort.
The High Tatras also offer more than 300 kilometres of cycle routes across the region. These routes are marked in different colours:
- marks solely bicycle highways – long-distance routes which run through several districts and often through regions. More often than not they run through rivers valleys or mountain passes so that they take cyclists through the most interesting places of the area and at the same time emphasis is put on easiness of these routes. However, the difficulty criteria are not specified.
- marks parallel routes to bicycle highways. They are longish apart from the highways, more precisely more demanding apart from the highways.
- marks medium and easy routes, cycle circuits and family routes.
- marks connecting routes between cycle paths or short turnings to various natural, historical and technical tourist attractions.
The High Tatras is a place for winter experiences and adventures, where your dreams about an ideal winter holiday will be fulfilled. Perfectly well-tended ski slopes and the most modern equipment guarantee perfect skiing. Everything, you are looking for during your winter holiday, is right here – in the High Tatras resort.
Swap your boots for skis and test the snow on the slopes of the High Tatras. Sunrays reflecting off the blanket of snow will pleasantly warm you up and you can enjoy the best skiing.
> 24 kilometres of ski slopes of all difficulties
> 26,5 kilometres of cross-country tracks
> 2,5 kilometre long lit toboggan run from Hrebienok
> 20 cable cars and ski lifts
> The highest situated and the steepest ski slope from Lomnický Štít 2190 mamls
> The highest situated ski resort in Slovakia – Štrbské Pleso
> Children winter grounds Maxiland
> Funtools for fun lovers
The High Tatras
The skiing in the smallest of the world’s high mountains is a fascinating and adventurous journey on 24 kilometres of tracks.
The cableway to Lomnický Štít is one of the most original cable cars. Thrilling excitement from skiing can be experienced on the steepest and the highest situated ski slope in Lomnické Sedlo, pleasant family skiing on the longest 7 kilometre long ski slope in Lomnica and traditionally genuine skiing in Areál Snov (Dream Resort) in Štrbské Pleso. This location is also a popular centre for cross-country skiing with its 50 kilometres of well-tended tracks.
To go down the 2,5 kilometre long toboggan run and snow tubing in the evening you can get a cable railway from Starý Smokovec to Hrebienok.
Further information about the High Tatras resort on www.vt.sk